Time to travel
Well, it's that time of year again. For about the next six weeks, I'll be criss-crossing the lower half of the country. Here's my itinerary for the next 10 days:
- Tomorrow, I leave for Jacksonville at noon
- Thursday, I'll wake up and spend the day visiting my family, first at Dad's place, then at Grandma's
- Friday afternoon, I'll head down to Gainesville to see a couple basketball games, hopefully the FSU football game and just bum around for a few days
- Tuesday afternoon, I head back to Jacksonville to board a plane to L.A.
- Tuesday night through Friday afternoon, I'm in El Segundo for work
- Finally, I head back to Dallas on Friday night (December 2)
I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks, but I know it's going to be exhausting. Then, I only have a couple weeks before I head home for Christmas.
I'm pretty much done packing, so I think it's time to get some sleep.